Air, Land or Sea logistics
We know how critical it is to have products and equipment available when and where you need them. This is why we have built a global network of shipping and warehouse hubs.
We have invested in the most effective and cost efficient mode of delivery for you. We handle the documentation, the packing, the checking and the clearance to ensure your goods arrive when we say they will. And with WINLink providing the full track-and-trace of goods until they arrive in your hands, you can see it as it happens.
In this global economy, companies are often sourcing goods from multiple suppliers based all over the world. But often getting goods to a remote site can be complex, and very expensive. Using a freight forwarder is one solution, but this does not necessarily deliver the best value or service for unique situations.
Our warehouse and logistics expertise is what drives our consolidation service. We have consolidation hubs all over the world which means we can coordinate delivery into these hubs based on the ideal route to get the goods to your location. By running the consolidation across multiple orders in a coordinated way and working with multiple logistical partners, we will reduce supply chain costs significantly.
How do you benefit from our logistics services?
- Improved stock delivery with better planning
- Reduced shipment costs with our logistics best-practice
- Consolidation of 3rd party suppliers for ocean freight for significant shipping cost savings (and peace of mind)
- Spot rates on request for the best price at all times
- Global network and hubs give you access to world-class infrastructure
- Full visibility and reporting dashboard with WINLink
Contact us to discuss your logistics requirements and how we can help